Streamlight ProTac HL-X
The Streamlight ProTac HL-X is a 1,000 lumen light that uses a standard push-button tail switch, and can run on either two CR123A lithium batteries or one Streamlight rechargeable 18650 battery. Flexibility and brightness are trademarks of the ProTac HL-X. Being stuck out in the wilderness at night will be nothing to think twice about knowing you're equipped with the 1,000 lumens to see anything almost as if its hit by the sun.
- TEN-TAP® Programming allows selection of three different operating programs:
1) high/strobe 2) high only 3) low/high
- LED illumination output:
- High for maximum illumination: 1,000 lumens; 332m beam; runs 1.25 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 1.5 hours (18650 battery); 27,600 candela
- Low for extended run time: 60 lumens; 80m beam; runs 20 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 23 hours (18650 battery); 1,600 candela
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 2.5 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 3.25 hours (18650 battery)
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Dual fuel - uses two CR123A lithium batteries (included); also accepts one Streamlight rechargeable 18650 lithium ion battery
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens
- IPX7 rated with the Standard button switch installed; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- IPX4 rated with the Remote Pressure Switch installed
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction
- Anti-roll head
- Includes two CR123A lithium batteries and push-button tail switch.
- RoHS compliant
- Limited lifetime warranty